There are so many products today claiming to get rid of embarrassing blemishes, something even as adults we can’t seem to control. I have fairly clear skin but there are times I get bad break-outs that just won’t go away. I have tried many products which at first did seem to work but only to get rid of existing ones. The problem still comes sneaking back.
We’ve all seen those commercials, raving about how Proactiv Solution works on getting rid of and preventing future skin breakouts with revolutionary new clinical technology . Even celebrities like Katy Perry & Avril Lavigne have jumped on the Proactiv band wagon with this miracle skin solution.
I was offered the opportunity to put Proactiv Solution to the test with a 30 day ProActiv challenge. I will be using the new 3 step Proactiv system for 30 days and see if it really does what it promises. Just 3 steps, twice a day and the results are clear skin.
The 3-Step System is designed to use daily to help treat and prevent blemishes. It gently cleans and exfoliates the skin targeting that nasty bacteria in the pores that causes blemishes.With the 3 step system I also received the “Doctors secrets to a lifetime of clear skin” booklet with 30 tips, tricks & facts about skin problems and a complimentary tube of Proactiv refining mask to try as well.
- Step 1: Cleanse with the Renewing Cleanser – A unique oil-free formula with exclusive micro-crystal pharmaceutical grade benzoyl peroxide, that contains smooth, tiny beads to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and other impurities.
- Step 2: Tone with the Revitalizing Toner – A refreshing, alcohol-free toner with glycollic acid that helps balance the skin tone and remove dead skin cells to reveal the vital, radiant skin underneath. Its special formula balances skins natural acids is made with witch hazel to refine and purify pores, aloe and chamomile to sooth and soften the skin.
- Step 3: Treat with the Repairing Treatment – A light, oil-free lotion containing exclusive microcrystal pharmaceutical-grade benzoyl peroxide. The treatment penetrates deep into the pores to help heal blemishes and prevent future breakouts. The advanced delivery system is safe for the entire face and any other blemish-prone areas like the neck, chest, shoulders and back.
In the next 30 days I will be telling you all about how my Proactiv Solutions challenge is going on twitter @AMotherhoodBlog using the hashtag #NewProactiv. At the end of the 30 days I will be posting an update post to let you all know my final result of the New Proactiv Solution.
Also in light of the Proactiv 30 day challenge I have a giveaway for you! A Motherhood Experience is happy to share that five (5) lucky readers will receive a full size Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer (valued at $33CAD)! The perfect daily moisturizer for acne-prone skin in a clean, fresh, feather-light gel cream, rich in minerals and botanicals. Absorbs and hydrates instantly!
To enter for your chance to win visit www.newproactiv.ca & tell us why would you like to try the Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer or if you have ever used Proactiv products please share your experience in a comment below! *MANDATORY ENTRY*
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN 24HRS! THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Contest is open to CANADIAN residents only. Closes December 17th, 2010. This contest is one of many for the New Proactiv blog tour by MomCentral Canada. You can enter this contest on multiple blogs however, you can only win once!
For updates about my Proactiv Solution 30 day challenge:
- Follow @AMotherhoodBlog on twitter
- Subscribe to A Motherhood Experience Blog
- Like A Motherhood Experience on FaceBook
*This post was written in participation with the New Proactiv Canada program hosted by Mom Central on behalf of Guthy-Renker. I received a 30-day trial kit and a gift card a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are honest and my own.*